Blue Robot - Account Manager - Cape Town
Blue Robot is looking for a dynamic tech oriented Account Manager to join its growing brand strategy team to service key advertising accounts from our Cape Town office. The position requires daily communication with our agencies and brand clients. You will be comprehensively trained on Blue Robot's product set and be expected to support the Account Executive team with strategic sales.
Blue Robot has developed a technology that allows brands to interact automatically with audiences across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Blue Robot shortens the path between creative ideas and execution, leveraging the complete functionality offered by various public and private API’s. Checkout our campaigns handle on Twitter for examples of some of our best work. Read more
Typical day to day operations consists of:
- Educating agencies & brands on Blue Robot’s capabilities
- Forging and maintaining valued client relationships
- Gaining in-depth understanding of our client’s needs and challenges
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas to teams and clients.
- Managing communications with agencies & brands and ensuring optimal campaign performance
- Liaising with our Cape Town operations team for day-to-day support
- Reporting on campaign activity and sales operations
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
- Passion for tech innovation
- Good presentation skills - both spoken & written
- Good numerical skills & attention to detail
- Ambitious and positive self starter attitude
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Min 1 year of graphic design and copywriting experience.
It would be to your advantage if you:
- Have an online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts
- Have knowledge of the South African agency/digital landscape
- Experienced with Keynote and Hubspot CRM
- A competitive salary
- Parking bay
- Contribution towards home internet
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognised brand
- Opportunity to build your career
- Regular office events
- Fun working environment with skilled diverse individuals
- No dress codes, timesheets, cost centres, or complex approvals – just a serious focus on building a good culture for great work and superior client service