Spotify Sales Executive - Johannesburg
Ad Dynamo is on a mission to solve business challenges for brands and deliver long term value to our clients. As the leading sales house in Africa, we represent 4 of the world’s leading platforms in-market.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Spotify team as an Account Executive, servicing and educating brands and agencies across the country on daily basis. You’ll be comprehensively trained on Spotify’s advertising product set and be expected to deliver on quarterly sales targets.
Internally, the Spotify team is a small, high functioning team with clear goals and a flexible, learning culture. We have an exceptional company culture with clear values and these are immanent in our people.
We’re looking for somebody with a knack for people, ideas and sales. A person who loves a challenge and doesn’t take no for an answer. The ideal candidate is one who is eager to learn, to contribute to the team and to share ideas.
This role comprises the following responsibilities:
- Represent Spotify at the same standard that they do in markets such as the UK or US.
- Drive new and grow existing revenue for Spotify
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Provide day to day support to allocated customers
- Manage client direct and agency relationships
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Activate new customers through strategic selling
- Ensure customers are educated and informed of all new Spotify product offerings
- Fulfil all role functionalities associated with operations and sales
A typical day consists of:
- Educating brands & agencies on Spotify's offering
- Preparing and presenting proposals (ad sales)
- Managing communications with agency & brand & ensuring ad performance is optimal
- Liaising with our Account Management team for day-to-day support
- Digital sales/marketing experience
- Knowledge of leading digital platforms a must
- Knowledge of South African agency/digital landscape would be an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills - spoken and written
- Good numerical and creative skills
- Ambitious and positive can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Fun working environment with skilled diverse individuals
- Contribution towards home internet
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognised brand
- Opportunity to build your career
- No timesheets or complex approvals – just a serious focus on building a good culture for great work and superior client service