Blue Robot offers social automation and chatbot experiences to global brands. We deliver solutions across Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, Twitch and Pinterest. We believe that when technology and soul meet, great things happen - your purpose at Blue Robot is to help make our technology more accessible to brands. We are looking for someone to help grow our business in a way that makes us and our partners proud.
Blue Robot has an agile start up culture that embraces entrepreneurialism, and a fearless approach to getting the job done. We lead by example and through demonstration rather than telling. We have strong company values that transcend into everything we do and what we will expect from all our teams. At Blue Robot we #Communicate clearly, open and honestly, feedback is our spearhead for sucess. Our teams embrace a #BeCurious attitude, if you don't have the answers - ask. Everything we touch has a #Purpose, it's our biggest driver for progress, as long as your purpose is clear you will be unstoppable.
As a Blue Robot Account Manager you will be expected to collaborate with sales teams to ensure all experiences are configured and built to 100% accuracy. Your role at Blue Robot would be to support sales teams to ensure the optimal experience is being delivered for clients. It will be important for you to be able to explain technical capabilities in a simple and concise way both to your peers and to our client partners. We will provide full training but do expect you to be familiar with paid social advertising, be technically proficient, and enjoy working with customers.
A typical day consists of:
- Supporting London based sales teams from campaign set up to reporting analytics and optimisation.
- Configuring chatbots
- Exposure to global social platforms sales, brand strategy and support teams on a daily basis
- Educating brands & agencies on Blue Robot's offering
- Managing communications with agency & brand & ensuring experience execution is optimal
- Liaising with our Cape Town Development and activations team for day-to-day support
- Reporting on experience activity
- Suggesting and implementing optimisation changes to experiences
- Curating live signals of intent for clients
- Digital marketing experience.
- Good Time management.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good numerical skills & attention to detail.
- Technically minded & able to think analytically and learn new systems quickly.
- Customer centric in attitude & prepared to liaise directly with clients.
- Any chatbot expertise would be beneficial.
- Any programming or technical background would also be beneficial.
- Passion for tech innovation.
- Work directly with Twitter, leading agencies and brands across the globe.
- Develop a career path in chatbots.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Mobile phone allowance.
- Contribution towards home internet.
- WeWork office environment.
- No dress codes, timesheets, cost centres, or complex approvals – just a serious focus on building a good culture for great work and superior client service.