Research & Insights Team Lead in Johannesburg or Cape Town
Blue Robot develops chat bots and messaging solutions across social media. We're particularly excited about the insight that Twitter and messaging combined can deliver to brands.
We're hiring a team lead to build out this business unit and offering for us. You'll need to have a clear vision of what brands want and need when it comes to market insights. Messaging provides a trusted, private place through which an end user can share insight: we want to harness this to unlock meaningful data and insights for brands.
We're looking for an independent visionary that is able to take a concept from vision through to a product.
- Articulate a clear need and vision for socially powered market research.
- Responsible for top-line analytics and reporting of trends, audience behaviour and post campaign reporting.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in media research best practices and is a point-of-contract for company wide research requests encompassing the Global Web Index, industry insights and competitive market intelligence.
- Work with sales team and marketing to develop off-the-shelf research materials and leverage resources for proposals, upfronts and presentations.
- Monitors and evaluates industry and market trends ; reports key findings to the sales teams.
- Be analytical and comfortable with big data and data representation.
- Comfortable interacting with our sales team to take your concepts to market.
- Have industry experience in customer research.
- Leads, coaches and motivates research team members on projects that compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Develops team members to translate research findings into concise and effective customized presentations.
- Free home internet
- Work at a business that partners with major global brands and platforms
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Contribution towards home internet