Blue Robot Account Executive | London (UK)
Blue Robot offers social automation and chatbot experiences to global brands. We deliver solutions across Twitter, Spotify, Twitch and Pinterest. We believe that when technology and soul meet, great things happen. Your purpose at Blue Robot is to help make our technology more accessible to brands.
We are looking for someone to help grow our business in a way that makes us and our partners proud. As a Blue Robot Account Executive you will be expected to build long lasting relationships with advertisers. Your role at Blue Robot would be to engage brands and agencies to solve business challenges with our set of tools. It will be important for you to be able to explain technical capabilities in a simple and concise way.
This role offers the opportunity to work in the merging tech and advertising sectors, whilst being exposed to leading social platforms, brands and agencies.
Blue Robot has an agile start up culture that embraces entrepreneurialism, and a fearless approach to getting the job done. We lead by example and through demonstration rather than telling. We have strong company values that transcend into everything we do. At Blue Robot we communicate clearly, openly and honestly.
We are forever curious and passionate about unlocking results for brands with technology. If you are too, we would like to meet!
- Consultative solution sales skills.
- Develop and manage a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Ability to present in both large and intimate settings.
- Familiarity with chatbots and basic technical concepts will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising and creative sectors.
- Competent in Keynote and Google Suite.
- Creative thinking.
- Comfortable in a sales, target focused role.
- Integrity to ensure the health of our partners platforms
- Bonus Skills: Data story telling, quantitate skills
- A competitive salary and sales commission incentives
- Flexi-time and remote working
- 1 - 3 month paid sabbatical after 5 years service
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Fun working environment with skilled diverse individuals
- Contribution towards home internet
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognised brand
- Opportunity to build your career
- No timesheets or complex approvals – just a serious focus on building a good culture for great work and superior client service
- Unlimited, free beer (seriously).